For St Martin’s news and information.
Who are we at a glance?
- At St Martin’s, we are a community of seekers journeying together as witnesses to the presence of God in the world around us.
- We are an inclusive, welcoming community by which we mean we welcome anyone who desires to worship with us – including LGBTQ folk.
- If you are seeking something more for your life, though you may not be very clear about what this is other than that you know you yearn for something more, then we welcome you.
- Images of Parish Life
When and where do we meet?
- Services are held on Sunday mornings and Tuesday – Thursday each week at 50 Orchard Ave, Providence 02906 please go to click here to check times.
- From 9.15-12 noon we offer a Nursery (infants through three-year-olds) is in the Washburn Room on the first floor of the Parish House.
- Church School meets Sundays at 9:45 am
- East Side Choir School – musical experience for 5 years and up meets Wednesdays 6:30 – 7:15 pm
- We are a parish of the Episcopal Church
- and part of the Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island.
- The Episcopal Church is a church of the World-Wide Anglican Communion.
- You can explore what we believe on the websites above or at http://www.patheos.com/Library/Anglican.html