St Martin’s Parish (SMP) is delighted to welcome you for in-person worship! Morning Eucharist is held Wednesdays at 7 am and Sunday Worship begins at 9 am each Sunday (outdoors, weather permitting). At this time, for the health and safety of the entire community, SMP requires everyone attending its services to be age 7 or over, symptom-free and willing to observe reasonable safety precautions listed below.
If you plan to attend Sunday services, we request that you register ahead of time so that we are able to maintain public safety guidelines set forth by the RI Department of Health. Registration is crucial for contact tracing.
Click here to register for Sunday, July 12th In-Person Worship at 9 am
Click here to register for Sunday, July 19th In-Person Worship at 9 am
Click here to register for Sunday, July 26th In-Person Worship at 9 am
We urge you to use your discretion in deciding whether to attend services in person. If you do not meet the conditions for attending in person now, please stay connected with our outreach and weekly service webcasts. online at stmartinsprov.org.
To attend services, all persons in your party must agree to:
- Stay at home if anyone in your household has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 within the last month.
- Follow all instructions of ushers and posted placards on SMP grounds.
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while on SMP grounds.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from all persons not in your immediate household.
- Sit only in designated seating.
- In the event you use restroom facilities, use only those adjacent to the Great Hall and sanitize surfaces before and after your use with wipes to be provided.
- Refrain from socializing or lingering on SMP grounds after the service.
- Release SMP from any and all liability after having read the “Informed Consent” below.
COVID-19 is a serious and highly communicable disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Although SMP asks all attendees to observe certain precautions, there is no assurance of protection from exposure to COVID-19 at SMP worship services. The risk of exposure to COVID-19 is voluntarily assumed by all attendees.